Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ultimate Valentine

.
You say: "It's impossible" God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired" God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 111:28)

You say: "I can't go on" God says: My grace is sufficient (Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out" God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I'm not able" God says: I am able (2 Cor 9:8)

You say: "I feel all alone" God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb. 13:5)

You say: "I can't forgive myself" God says: I forgive you (Romans 8:1)

You say: "Nobody really loves me" God says: I love you (John 3:16)



If you get nothing else out of the “Love Month”, get this: Jesus loves you and wants you to be a part of His family. That is the central story of the Bible. God loves mankind, His creation, and wants them brought back to Him. He loved you so much that He was willing to give His Son so that you could be reconciled to Him. Now that's what I call a Valentine!




Food for thought.

No comments: