Monday, September 20, 2010

Outlive Your Live

The only thing I can say about Max’s new book, Outlive Your Life: You Were Made To Make A Difference, is Wow. I had read Radical by David Platt and the books coincide nicely. In fact, the orange inter-cover of Max’s newest work reminds me of Platt’s book in look as well. The main focus of Outlive Your Life is making such an impact in the lives of others now; that your legacy lives on in the life of those people you touch.


In his typical devotional style, self contained stories carry the reader along, turning pages as fast as possible. The progression of each chapter injects the reader into his main point--sacrificial  living. While being thoroughly entertained, the readers find themselves coming to the realization that their legacy can outlast their life.

If you read my blog at all, you know how much I love Max’s work. He is one of my favorite authors, and I would encourage everyone to read this book, and take its lessons to heart. You CAN outlive your live, and Max will show you how.

No comments: