Monday, September 13, 2010

Bibles Burned In Afghanistan At Request Of US State Department

.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.


So a soldier had some copies of the Bible, written in Pashto, that had been sent to him by his church. They were shown in a Bible study being held by some US Soldiers on Al Jazeera TV. A few Muslim clerics who saw the clip had a fit, and so, to appease these men, MS Clinton's State Department had them BURNED.


Like I said, Amazing.


So...while Hillary says burning the Koran is "shameful," she has no qualms about burning Bibles?


While POTUS says we must be "tolerant of other people's views," and condemns those who would desecrate Islam's codex, our Soldiers are ordered to burn their Bible?


And General Petreaus condemed burning the Koran, but one of his commanders, a Lt. Col. Wright, said of the Bible burning, "soldiers are required to burn their trash." (emphasis mine)


I have too. I just have to say it again! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I honestly never thought I would live to see a day where the level of hypocrisy reached this high.


(Thanks to Wade Burelson for bringing this to my attention. Citation links for this are below)



U.S. military destroys soldier's Bibles

Bibles Burned To Satisfy Muslim Clerics

Wade's Post

No comments: