Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Extra! Extra! Reread all about it!

.
So I've added to "My Top Five" again. It's funny at this point because I think there are seven posts linked there. errrrr..... HERE. Soon I'll have to change it to a Top Ten. So click through and reread (or just 1st read!) what I think are some of my best posts.


In other news, I passed another milestone this week. My 13,000th visitor. Woot! Woot!

Thanks to everyone who reads these humble little attempts to talk about God, my family, and myself. When Patty asked me to do this three years ago, I figured it would be therapeutic. I never imagined anyone would ever actually read it. That's a lot of pressure. As - hopefully - you can tell, the writing is a little more concise and less rambling than at the beginning.


Blessings everyone! May God richly bless your day!

No comments: