Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crazy Train, part deux

So surely the Preacher is crazy to post the words to an Ozzy Ozbourne song. Right? Well, there is a back story.

Family is a precious commodity, and one I cherish. But, like many folks, my family comes with ...certain...certain...challenges.?.  So when I'm on the phone with said family, Patty is always just in ear shot saying in a sing-song voice "Crazy Train!"

Of course, to know Patty is to know that the only time she has heard anything remotely Ozzy Ozbourne would be when Chipper Jones is coming to bat. But, after a long and disturbing phone call with...*sigh* ....  (dramatic pause)...*sigh*... family, and hearing "Crazy Train" sing-songed over and over, I couldn't shake the song from my (distant) past out of my head. So, I share with the world--Ozzy.......


Inheriting troubles, I'm mentally numb


Crazy, I just cannot bare


I'm living with something that just isn't fair

Mental wounds not healing


Who and what's to blame


I'm going off the rails on a crazy train

No comments: