Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dr Preacher



So with some changes in my schedule, I am taking The Skilled Helper this semester. One more class closer to “Dr Preacher.”  This class will be the last counseling class I will take, which s a bummer; but alas, I have now taken all that Luther Rice offers. The class is wonderful, probably the most helpful so far, although not the most revealing as far as new knowledge is concerned. That would definitely have been Counseling And The Law.

As before, I am posting some of my work a Biblical Turbulence. Perhaps one day I will stick with writing (i.e. having the time) to write some preliminary commentary stuff over there. (Basically a dumbed down commentary from my simplistic view of the texts that speak to me)

So anyway, that is the latest update on Dr Preacher.

No comments: