Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Catching Up



So I haven’t been consistently writing on here for a while now. After my dad past away this summer, mom moved in with us for a while (she is now at my sister’s house for an indefinite period of time) and that plus school kept my extra writing time down.

 I am preaching on Believer’s Baptism his week, and I hope that a few of my regular folk who have never been baptized will hear something that will awaken their need to follow this ordinance. Baptism is a great observance, and I love to be in the water. Follow this for pictures of some of our BAPTISMS.

Easter is coming up shortly, and just today during my prayer time I think I have my Easter message, one of love, humility, and service shown through Jesus’ washing of the disciple’s feet in John.

In less than three weeks I will be posting the Passion Week countdown again, so look for those posts starting Palm Sunday, March 24.

No comments: