Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Living With Confidence in a Chaotic World


I was so excited when I was able to get a copy of David Jeremiah’s book, Living With Confidence in a Chaotic World: What On Earth Should We Do Now? This past summer I took the first book in the series, What In The World Is Going On? 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford To Ignore with me to the Myrtle Beach. It is part of my reading routine. As the pastor of a church and doctrinal student, I don’t often have time to read for pleasure, but Jeremiah always fits into that category.


I was not disappointed. The volume follows up the Prophetic issues raised in What’s Going On, with relativistic and practical ideas to deal with the current cultural war raging round us.

A pastor friend is currently preaching a series based on Jeremiah’s first book, and is planning on following that up with a series from this newest work. I believe I might join him, and turn some pleasure reading into a way of “redeeming the time, for the days are short.”

I cannot recommend this series enough. To my church members, be on the lookout for this in an upcoming series of messages at Beaverdam.

Here is a link that will allow you to purchase them in a set from Amazon.

Or, as I usually do, I’ll recommend them here where they are sold separately at CBD

No comments: